Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Introductions; Fabulosity

Dear World (aka, Lauren R.),

This is the blog on which I will post my National Novel Writing Month updates. I will update it every day to the best of my remembering, and I will hopefully be writing every day, since that is the point of NaNoWriMo.

A few notes:
- Because this is a novel I will be writing furiously quickly, and not editing AT ALL, I can promise neither quality nor continuity. I will obviously be trying my best to cover these things, however, I am but one woman.
- This is probably actually going to turn out to be rather personal, based on what my ideas are right now. That is not to say it will be the truth, but it will contain fragments of it. Half-truths, if you will.
- Feel free to comment on entries and tell me what you think, because I truly desire to know, especially if your name is Lauren R. If your name is NOT Lauren R., you are of course capable of making anonymous comments if you so wish, but I'd prefer you not make them anonymously. I won't be mad or judge you if you have criticism, especially now that I've promised you that it will probably suck! So use your name? Please? I'll still love you!

Okay. So, first update will probably be tomorrow. Huzzah?

Loves,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment