Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This was a poor choice

So, I have written more since Day 1, but it has been a sad sorry amount. Next to nothing. Really this is going to end up as a very short story, although I endeavor to finish my very short story within the month. It will be nowhere near 50,000 words. Or quite possibly nowhere even near 10,000. But I will write it anyway.

Basically, I picked a horrible year to attempt this again. I am coming up on deadlines for applying to graduate schools, editing writing samples, writing personal statements (and badly at that), sorting through mail, working... In the name of self-expression, I've tried to write consistently, but it's just all fallen through.

HOWEVER. Hopefully, I will be able to craft another post within the next week. I just don't feel that what I've written so far warrants its own post, since it's pitifully short. I SHALL PERSEVERE and write more, though. PROMISE.

Additionally, THIS HAS BEEN THE WEIRDEST WEEK AND A HALF EVER. It will be buried in my short story. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment